Monday, April 9, 2012

Telling Bedtime Stories

So thrilled to reveal the cover art for The Letter, the first book in my new series, Bedtime Stories!

These short sexy romps started playing around in my mind after listening to hours and hours of nursery rhymes and children's songs. I started thinking things like "What were Jack and Jill really doing at the well?" and "Why is Mary so contrary?" and "What is going on with the three men in the tub?" [laughing out loud] And then the stories simply would not leave me alone and demanded they be told.

In The Letter we meet Emily, a young barista with secret yearnings for Stuart, the handsome owner of the local book store. A creative writing exercise called "A letter to my love" leads her to put her deepest desires to the page, but she drops it on the way home. As the Fates would have it, Stuart finds her letter and picks it up. And he has no problem helping Emily's fantasies become reality!

I'll let you know when and where you can buy this sexy tale as soon as it's available!

For now though, what was your favorite nursery rhyme and song as a child?