Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random

Social networking is like quicksand ... the more flailing around I do, the faster I sink into The Nothing.

I'm trying ... really. Back on Facebook. Back on Twitter. Even trying to update via another site called Hootsuite, which updates both account statuses simultaneously ... from my phone. As many know, I gave up most of the social network sites for a couple of months. Now I'm back and find it just as ridiculously addicting as before. The very reason I deleted my profiles in the first place. [shaking my head]

It's fun interacting with all sorts of different people, but really what exactly is the reason behind the addiction? This compulsion to throw random bits of my life out into the abyss and have people respond ... or not?

How on earth did we survive without being "ON" 24/7? I don't know about you, but it wears me out.