Thursday, November 10, 2011

In the works

Yes, it's been a while.

After an interesting year of wild leaps and new adventures -- not the least of which was starting a company with my hubby, working hard and seeing it grow, I am happy to whisper (for fear of scaring off the somewhat timid of late Muse) that there are several projects in the final stages that will (hopefully) be completed soon.

Of course, there's Tattered Hearts, Book 2 in the Vintage Love series. Here we find Eric and Stella figuring out that to heal the adult pain they experienced while young lovers, they're going to have to meet it head on as adults. Together. The other VL stories are in progress, as well ... meaning they each have a OneNote tab designated for them and details are entered there regularly. The VL series will go like this: #1 Hearts A Plenty (currently available through my website), #2 Tattered Hearts, #3 Salvage My Heart (feat. Frank & Lydia), and #4 Reclaim Her Heart (feat. Charlie, Gabe, and Quinn).

I'm also working on a collection of short stories called Bedtime Stories: Erotic Retellings of Classic Rhymes. I'm hoping for at least two volumes, each including 3-5 stories.

YAY!!

While things are still quite chaotic, I am SO happy to be back at the keyboard doing what I love.