Some days you just need a nice quickie in the afternoon ... but the world (or your household) seems to be conspiring against any such fun. *sigh*
Hope your own "Hump Day" was a satisfying one.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
If we're lucky, we know just how wonderful it is to have an orgasm on a regular basis. When people tell me they haven't had sex in weeks, months ... or YEARS even, I am sad for them. I love sex! It's not just about inserting Tab A into Slot B though. It needs to be fun ... and most importantly, it needs to end in a climax.
As if a toe-curling, mind-numbing orgasm in and of itself isn't reason enough to engage in sex with a partner or have your own party for one on a daily or every other day schedule, here are a few more reasons to start penciling in some quality bedroom time.
- Kick insomnia to the curb ... naturally. (Tossing and turning in the wee hours? Grab your partner ... or let your own fingers do the walking. Nothing settles a restless mind like an orgasm.)
- Reduce the risk of prostate cancer. (Okay, I couldn't find any hard data *tongue in cheek* to support this claim, but there were several websites that swore that a high ejaculation frequency decreased the risk of this type of cancer. *shrug* I say it's worth a shot!)
- Reduce stress. (Sexual arousal tenses muscles, but orgasm causes complete relaxation.)
- Get some more cardio into your day. (The heart rate during climax increases to that of a vigorous workout. Sure beats 15 minutes on the treadmill!)
- Boost your immune system. (Having an orgasm 1-2 times a week has been shown to increase antibodies by 30 percent, though supposedly more than that will cause you to lose the antibody benefits. Since one or two are not nearly enough, I'll continue with the multi-vitamin and take my chances. *grin*)