Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are YOU reading?


This is a fun little game that goes around the social networking sites from time to time, so I thought it might me interesting to try today. Here's how it goes, modified slightly:

*Grab the book nearest you -- yes, right now
*Turn to page 55 -- find the fifth sentence
*Post that sentence as a comment below

Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, or the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST book.

As noted before entering this site, my blog is for "big kids" [wicked grin] -- so don't be shy or embarrassed at what you may have to post. I know I'll be looking forward to reading each and every line!

Be sure to leave your email address in your comment and you'll be eligible to receive a free copy of my book, Open Proposal! I'll pick a name tonight around 10pm EST.

Good luck and happy reading!