Tuesday, July 19, 2011

VJ

Today I met with a wonderful writer friend ... VJ Summers. VJ writes incredible solo works, and also writes with talented Sierra Summers under the name Violet Summers. We are part of a group of writers that tries to get together once a month, but I've missed several months and just plain missed them. VJ and I met for lunch and spent a couple of hours chatting about life, what we're working on, and just catching up.

There are many [many] different directions that my life is being pulled at this precise moment, but being with VJ reminded me of the void in my life that only words can fill. For those who are anticipating the next books in the Vintage Love series, rest assured that they will be coming.

Thanks VJ for the pleasure of your company today, sweetie. I love you.